Due to COVID-19, we have adapted our programs to best serve you safely, including new virtual groups for Aftercare, Partners in Recovery, and Taking Steps. Click HERE for a list of all changes, or call us with any questions.
At Suntrac, we know that learning to cope with daily responsibilities and stressors while remaining connected to personal supports improves recovery. That’s why we’re here to help you continue working and living in your community while working toward your personal recovery goals.
Benefits of Suntrac
- Wait Times: Suntrac can offer intake appointments usually within one week. During that time, participants can attend our drop-in group, Taking Steps.
- Free: All Suntrac programs are free. They are funded by the Local Health Integration Network and donors in our community.
- Response: All calls to Suntrac are answered and returned within 48 hours, usually the same day.
- Confidentiality: We respect your right to privacy as you work toward realizing your recovery goals. Any information collected during your attendance will only be used for statistical purposes.
- Flexibility: We offer in-person and virtual options for Suntrac.
Suntrac Wellness & Addiction Treatment Program incorporates best practices in the treatment of substance use. We serve individuals 19 and older in Hamilton and the surrounding area. Previously, Suntrac focused on serving men; we now proudly serve individuals of all genders.
If you want to make a referral to Suntrac, or if you would like more information about our programs, please call 905-528-0389.
The Suntrac program consists of three phases, Pre-Treatment, CORE, and Aftercare. Each phase supports your journey by working with you to clarify your goals, develop the skills and resources you need to meet them, and support your growth and progress toward improved health.
We also recognize that your journey touches other people in your life. So, we offer a program called Partners in Recovery that is designed to support your family and friends.
An exploratory group that offers support and education for individuals considering making changes to their substance use.
Partners in Recovery:
Support, information, and education for family and loved ones engaging in substance use.
Breaking Free Online: Breaking Free Online is an evidence based digital treatment and recovery program that allows you to recognize the lifestyle choices involved in your substance use. Breaking free online delivers Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and integrates approaches such as mindfulness, relapse prevention, and harm reduction. The program is designed to meet you at any stage in your recovery and you can review any of the training material at anytime. Please contact Mission Services at 905-528-0389 and leave a message requesting more information and our intake staff will be sure to return your call.
Day & Evening Group Programs
Mental Health Supports
Harm Reduction & Abstinence Approaches Supported
Group & One-on-one Sessions
Eligibility: Completed treatment (i.e., during past year and proof of completion letters or certificate).