An update on how Suntrac and housing programs will be moving forward over the next couple of weeks in response to precautionary measures surrounding COVID-19.
1. All in-person groups and activities have been suspended until further notice. The situation will be reassessed on a regular basis in accordance with Public Health recommendations and guidelines.
2. Suntrac continues to offer programming by telephone for clients participating in the program.
3. Intake – we continue to accept new referrals (including self-referrals). Please call 905-528-0389, ext 2256 and leave a message. We will contact you with an intake appointment time.
4. Clients in our drop in groups are encouraged to contact us if they are looking for support. Please leave a message, including a phone number you can be reached at, and a staff member will return your call as soon as possible. If you are working with a particular staff member, you can leave a message on their individual extension and they will return your call as soon as possible.
5. Suntrac staff can be contacted by leaving a message at their individual extensions; Greg 2259, Sarah 2261, Noemi 2252 and Madison 2262.
6. ASH workers will not be making home visits with clients. They will connect by phone with clients on a regular basis. ASH workers can be contacted by leaving a message at their individual extensions; Cortney 3140, Mark 3130.
7. ARHP workers will not be making house visits. They will connect with clients by phone on a regular basis. ARHP workers can be contacted by leaving a message at their individual extensions; Cortney 3140, Mark 3130.
8. DTC groups are suspended until further notice. Staff will connect by phone with clients on a daily basis. No new referrals are being accepted at this time for this program.
9. SURCH – staff will maintain phone contact with clients in this program. For the time being, Orientation for SURCH will be suspended.
10. As of September 7, Suntrac will be providing Aftercare and Partners in Recovery groups in virtual format. Click here for more details.