An update on how Suntrac and housing programs will be moving forward over the next couple of weeks in response to precautionary measures surrounding COVID-19.
1. All in-person groups and activities have been suspended until further notice. The situation will be reassessed on a regular basis in accordance with Public Health recommendations and guidelines.
2. Suntrac continues to offer programming by telephone for clients participating in the program.
3. Intake – we continue to accept new referrals (including self-referrals). Please call 905-528-0389, ext 2256 and leave a message. We will contact you with an intake appointment time.
4. Clients in our drop in groups are encouraged to contact us if they are looking for support. Please leave a message, including a phone number you can be reached at, and a staff member will return your call as soon as possible. If you are working with a particular staff member, you can leave a message on their individual extension and they will return your call as soon as possible.
5. Suntrac staff can be contacted by leaving a message at their individual extensions; Greg 2259, Sarah 2261, Noemi 2252 and Madison 2262.
6. ASH workers will not be making home visits with clients. They will connect by phone with clients on a regular basis. ASH workers can be contacted by leaving a message at their individual extensions; Cortney 3140, Mark 3130.
7. ARHP workers will not be making house visits. They will connect with clients by phone on a regular basis. ARHP workers can be contacted by leaving a message at their individual extensions; Cortney 3140, Mark 3130.
8. DTC groups are suspended until further notice. Staff will connect by phone with clients on a daily basis. No new referrals are being accepted at this time for this program.
9. SURCH – staff will maintain phone contact with clients in this program. For the time being, Orientation for SURCH will be suspended.